LAYER ONE : THE OUTSIDE
- Name: Christina
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Style/Color: Short with a bit of poof on top, red-head
- Height: 5’4
- Clothing style: Jeans, or shorts, with converse…lots and lots of converese. Also, tee shirts
- Best physical feature: To which sex? hahaha Probably my hair or my eyes
LAYER TWO: THE INSIDE
- Your fears: Heights (I’m short for a reason), my boyfriend dying before me (I couldn’t deal)
- Your guilty pleasure: Buffalo Wing flavoured pretzel pieces from Snyder’s
- Ambitions for the future: Get our own place, travel, Dan doing something he’s happy with (he’s currently in school for sound engineering) me quitting my job and living a life of ease (snort)
LAYER THREE: THOUGHTS
- Your first thoughts waking up: Fuck me, another day of work
- What you think about most: Dan, how much I hate my job, books, movies, the internet, taking photographs, making graphics, pretty images, food
- What you think about before bed: God, I’m tired
- You think your best quality is: I multi-task very well. I also have a great talent at making people laugh. It’s not something I really try to do, it just sort of … happens. I guess I’m funny. lol Or they’re laughing at me. hah!
LAYER FOUR: WHAT’S BETTER?
- Single or group dates: Single. I hate big groups of people at things. Makes my social awkwardness rear its head.
- To be loved or respected: Loved, because let’s face it, if you love someone you probably already respect them. Or at least, I hope so.
- Beauty or brains: Brains.
- Dogs or cats: Dogs. I like cats, but I’m a sucker for a puppy face full of love.
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU?
- Lie: Sometimes. Don’t we all?
- Believe in yourself: Mostly I do, sometimes I still get anxious about my choices.
- Believe in love: Definitely, although that wasn’t always the case.
- Want someone: Already have. ;)
LAYER SIX: EVER?
- Been on stage: Former band member - orchestra, concerts, etc. Also took acting a few times. To make myself less shy.
- Done drugs: Just once or twice.
- Changed who you were to fit in: Sure, I mean, we’re human, right? No one is 100% secure in who they are from the get-go. Show me a person who hasn’t changed themselves to fit in and I’ll show you a liar.
LAYER SEVEN: FAVORITES
- Favorite color: Purple and dark green.
- Favorite animal: Dolphins, horses, puppies
- Favorite movie: The Philadelphia Story, Star Wars, too many to name.
- Favorite game: The Sims, I guess.
LAYER EIGHT: AGE
- Day your next birthday will be: June 10, 2013
- How old will you be: 42 eek
- Age you lost your virginity: That’s between me and my virginity, thank you.
- Does age matter: Not really. It really *Does* depend on how old you feel, inside.
LAYER NINE: IN A BOY OR GIRL
- Best personality: Intelligence, sense of humor, sense of wonder and joy at life
- Best eye color: I prefer green or hazel
- Best hair color: Never was much attracted to blonde-headed people, not sure why. Probably because here in AZ everyone seems blonde. I like dark hair the best.
- Best thing to do with a partner: Hold hands, laugh, kiss, just be with.
LAYER TEN: FINISH THE SENTENCE
- I love: laughing until I cry.
- I feel: hopeful.
- I hide: when the stresses of work and other people get to me.
- I miss: friends who have moved out of state and who I never talk to anymore. :(
- I wish: that people would stop being so partisan in this country, that Fox news would self-destruct, that people would stop hating things they don’t understand (or fear) and that we could all just respect each other and our differences. Yeah, I know, a pipe-dream. I’m still one of those heart on the sleeve-wearing, peace-loving beatniks.